The page will be updated as needed.
International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
Energy, Climate, and Environment Program (ECE)
Schlossplatz 1, 2361 Laxenburg, Austria
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 10:00-18:00 - Capacity building and training sessions
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 10:00-17:30 - Lightning talks, poster session, break-out groups,
social event in the evening
- Friday, March 24, 2024 - 09:30-12:30 - Lightning talks and closing plenary,
(rooms available in the afternoon to continue work in break-out groups)
Meals and coffee/tea/juice breaks will be provided by IIASA at no cost. All meal options will be vegetarian/vegan. Please reach out if you have any other dietary restrictions.
We recommend to use one of the following connections from Vienna to Laxenburg:
- Bus 200 from Wien Hauptbahnhof to Laxenburg Franz-Joseph-Platz
- Local train R95 from Wien Hauptbahnhof to Laxenburg-Biedermannsdorf (15 minutes walk)
- Local train S2 to Mödling, then bus 215 to Laxenburg Franz-Joseph-Platz
Visit https://fahrplan.oebb.at for train/bus times. Fares are 5 € per one-way trip from/to Vienna.
We recommend to book a hotel or hostel close to Vienna “Hauptbahnhof”, for example:
ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof, Canettistraße 8, 1100 Wien
Novotel Wien Hauptbahnhof, Canettistraße 6, 1100 Wien
Motel One, Gerhard-Bronner-Straße 11, 1100 Wien
Hotel Vienna-Central station Motel One | design hotels Vienna Central Station
Hotel Zeitgeist Vienna Hauptbahnhof, Sonnwendgasse 15, 1100 Wien