AMIRIS - statistical method

Hello, I would like to ask what statistical methods / econometric (mathematical) models are taken into account in the model? Unfortunately, I have not found specific information on this anywhere.
The energy data have characteristics that prevent the use of most typical methods (autocorrelation, seasonality, etc.), so I would like to ask for specific information.

Hi Sylwia,

as an agent-based simulation, AMIRIS does not apply any statistical/econometrical methods directly.
Instead, these methods can be applied to infer input data for AMIRIS. However, this must be done in some pre-processing routine not provided by AMIRIS.

AMIRIS is documented in a very recent publication and a comprehensive Javadoc.

If you haven’t had the chance to experiment with agent-based simulation yet, I warmly recommend diving into the following papers as your starting point:

Some literature covering AMIRIS

I am not aware of much in the way of hybrid/agent‑based energy systems models within this community, so here are some examples from the DLR work in this regard:

• Klein, Martin, Ulrich J Frey, and Matthias Reeg (2019). “Models within models: agent-based modelling and simulation in energy systems analysis”. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation. 22 (4): 6. ISSN 1460-7425. doi:10.18564/jasss.4129.

• Shinde, Priyanka, and Mikael Amelin (2019). Agent-based models in electricity markets: a literature review. 2019 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies — Asia (ISGT Asia), Chengdu, China. doi:10.1109/ISGT-Asia.2019.8880889.

Undated

Videos

Search this forum

Code

â–˘

1 Like