Dear open modders,
The Vice-rectorate for Research and Transfer at the University of Deusto is seeking postdoctoral candidates to join the Faculty of Engineering.
- Digital transition and/or energy-environmental transition.
Objectives of the position
- Publishing in high impact journals (WoS and SJR).
- Working in competitive projects (Basque Government, Mineco, Horizon…).
- Submitting competitive research proposals.
Places available: 1
- Duration . Contracts granted under this call will be full time and will have a duration of 2 years.
- Amount and terms of paymen t. An allocation of 29,970 - 38,530 gross euros per year will be granted, distributed into 15 monthly instalments, depending on the candidate’s experience.
- Expected date of incorporation : November 1st 2021.
- Terms. The contract with the University of Deusto will fall under the “associate researcher” category.
- Deadline for submitting applications: Friday, September 3th.
We support the inclusion of people with disabilities at the University of Deusto. Therefore, we encourage this condition to be reflected in your application (Disability certificate equal to or greater than 33%).
- PhD researcher.
- Experience publishing in WoS and SJR journals.
- Advanced level of English.
Other valuable aspects
- Experience applying to H2020 and/or FP7 projects.
Interested candidates could apply here: