We offer one or two part-time positions for student researchers to support projects on decarbonisation of the heating sector. This involves application of existing models as well as database evaluations and extensions.
- Willingness to work and interest in the outlined topic
- Interest in the work with extensive data sets
- A good knowledge of English language
The following knowledge or experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite:
- Knowledge of building-specific and energy-related issues.
- Very good IT skills, especially programming skills in R, Matlab, Python or similar, basic knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL as well as basic knowledge of GIS
- Interest in working with raw data
- Further knowledge of EU foreign languages and German language
- Opportunity to work at the Institute of Energy Systems and Electrical Drives in a young and international team
- The number of hours and the employment contract are subject to agreement, preferably between 15 and 20 hours.
- The gross salary for a 20-hour position is 1073 € per month.
- Opportunity to write a master or bacchelor thesis based on the work carried out.
The earliest possible start of employment is desired. The duration of the employment is at least nine months.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.9.2021 at the latest.