Dear Open Moders,
The University of Deusto is running an online Summer Course on Energy Behavior Modelling. The course will consist on 5 synchronous sessions plus some homework where the student will learn about:
- the importance of Energy Behavior Modelling,
- how to cluster smart meter data,
- how to build causal diagrams, and finally
- how to adjust causal models,
- how to exploit the models,
The sessions will use open source libraries on R and Python for the different session. We will use Colab Notebooks in order to work online and we will be provided records of the sessions in the YouTube channel of the WHY project after the event.
More information of the course could be found below. Please share with any potential interested student and if you have any question, let me know.
Greetings from Deusto International team!
One more year, we are pleased to share with you the Deusto Summer School program. The course offer is designed to develop your career and learn about diverse relevant topics that will provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a change agent in this context of social transformation.
See what Deusto Summer School 2022 offers you!
SPANISH AND ENGLISH
DEUSTO LEARNING METHODOLOGY
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
And besides, the Faculties of the University of Deusto offer the following courses:
- Fashion Law and Management , organized by the Faculty of Law in cooperation with London College of Fashion.
- ESG Investment and Finance , organized by Deusto Business School, in collaboration with the Provincial Council of Bizkaia and Fineco.
- Summer Programs in Spanish Language, Culture and Global Studies and Summer Course for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language, organized by the International Spanish Center - CIDE (Faculty of Social and Human Sciences).
Do you need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to meet you soon!
Av. Universidades 24 48007 Bilbao