Modelling E-Mobility with oemof as part of a virtual power plant

Hello,
my model of a virtual power plant in a distribution grid is almost finished. The only thing I still can’t figure out is how to include the E-Mobility sector.
I want to include the electric vehicle as a battery storage, which can only be charged when the vehicle is home. If it is not, it should be discharged by a fixed amount for every hour it is away.
A dataframe with values of 1 or 0 should indicate whether the vehicle is home or not. It looks like this:

I also want to set the constraint that the vehicle MUST be fully charged at 7:00:00 every day.
I know that I have to work with the pyomo blocks, but cant really wrap my head around it in detail. I checked all the examples but unfortunately they are not close to what I want to achieve.

Could someone maybe supply me with an example code or something similar? It’s the last thing I need to implement for my Master Thesis - any hints you could give will help me a lot!!

I really hope someone can help soon, big thanks in advance!!

Steve

Birgit Schachler from the Reiner Lemoine Institute did exactly what you need. See the following publications for help.

Text and images licensed under CC BY 4.0Data licensed under CC0 1.0Code licensed under MITSite terms of serviceOpenmod mailing list.