Load and generation time series data for JP/KR/CN

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where to find time series data on electricity demand and generation per type or per generation unit, in 1-hour or 15-min intervals, for the countries of Japan, South Korea and China?

I checked the Wiki and only found a dead link for Japan in the section on electricity demand.

Any hints are greatly appreciated!

Best
Malte

Not quite what I was looking for, but it seems that for Japan, at least monthly statistics are available on generation and demand (even on prefecture level): https://www.enecho.meti.go.jp/statistics/electric_power/ep002/results.html

Can be navigated well using Google Translate, but the XLSX files you can download are also in Japanese, so not super convenient.

I will keep looking…

Edit: This whitepaper/website (translated into English) has a lot of information on statistical observations related to energy in Japan. Still not what I’m looking for, but perhaps interesting for others.

Text and images licensed under CC BY 4.0Data licensed under CC0 1.0Code licensed under MITSite terms of serviceOpenmod mailing listOpenmod wiki.