Is it possible to get more optimized result values from the solver?

Hi community,

i have a question to oemof/oemof-solph.

In the normal case, the flow values will be returned from oemof-solph.
But is it possible to get more detailed results (optimization values) from oemof-solph/the solver?

For example when i add a transformer with an input flow as nonconvex-type and add the nonconvex-attribute “startup_costs” or “activity_costs”.
So, is it possible to get e.g. the total startup costs for the optimization period or e.g. for every timestep (like the optimized flow values)?

Or is there a existing variable or class in oemof-solph that contains this raw optimization data and i can extract this informations from there?

Thanks a lot for your help.

You definitely should be able to get the results of any variable.

Could you provide a minimal(!) example to make it easier to help you.

Hi,

i used the “basic_example” in the oemof examples from github and added a nonconvex-flow to the storage input flow (line 150 in my attached example). In the nonconvex flow i set the “activity_costs” to a numeric list which is created by a function (line 143) with sinus operations to get a little flexible in the activity costs during every day in the model optimization horizon.

Suppose there are several such additional time variable values (e.g. startup_costs) at the different nonconvex-flows in the model.

How can i get these variable flow costs (which are different at every timestep in this example) from the optimization results (e.g. like the optimized flow value at every timestep)?

example_get_additional_flow_costs.zip (131.3 KB)

Text and images licensed under CC BY 4.0Data licensed under CC0 1.0Code licensed under MITSite terms of serviceOpenmod mailing listOpenmod wiki.