GenericCHP back pressure mode: disable shutdowns

Dear community,
I model a power plant with a set of turbines including a back pressure turbines like this:

turb2 = solph.components.GenericCHP(
            label='back_pressure_turbine2',
            fuel_input={coal_bus: solph.Flow(H_L_FG_share_max=[0.05 for p in range(0, periods)])},
            electrical_output={el_bus: solph.Flow(P_max_woDH=[30000 for p in range(0, periods)],
                                                                        P_min_woDH=[0 for p in range(0, horizon_length)],
                                                                        Eta_el_max_woDH=[0.23 for p in range(0, periods)],
                                                                        Eta_el_min_woDH=[0.23 for p in range(0, periods)])},
            heat_output={heat_bus: solph.Flow(Q_CW_min=[0 for p in range(0, periods)])},
            Beta=[0 for p in range(0, periods)], 
            back_pressure=True)

Could you please tell me if it is possible to force the turbine to keep working and to forbid to switch off during all the calculation period? I tried different options like Nonconvex, offset_transformer but they didn’t work properly. Thank you in advance!

Lenar

I think I found a solution

turb2 = solph.components.GenericCHP(
            label='back_pressure_turbine2',
            fuel_input={coal_bus: solph.Flow(H_L_FG_share_max=[0.05 for p in range(0, horizon_length)],
                                                                  nominal_value=30000/0.2,
                                                                  max=1,
                                                                  min=6000/30000,
                                                                  nonconvex=solph.NonConvex(minimum_uptime=10, initial_status=1))},
            electrical_output={el_bus: solph.Flow(
                P_max_woDH=[30000 for p in range(0, horizon_length)],
                P_min_woDH=[6000 for p in range(0, horizon_length)],
                Eta_el_max_woDH=[0.2 for p in range(0, horizon_length)],
                Eta_el_min_woDH=[0.11 for p in range(0, horizon_length)])},
            heat_output={heat_bus: solph.Flow(Q_CW_min=[0 for p in range(0, horizon_length)])},
            Beta=[0 for p in range(0, horizon_length)], 
            back_pressure=True)

You could also set the summed_min attribute to force the turbine to ‘produce’ at least x units of energy.