Examples of AMIRIS system

Is there any examples that one can test and modify easily? I know there is a input.pb but I can not modify it. Also when looking at the results I don’t know exactly what I’m looking at since I don’t know how the original system has been configured.

Sincerely
Minh

For the record, AMIRIS is “Agent-based Market model for the Investigation of Renewable and Integrated energy Systems”. And for those needing some context, here are two key publications:

Sorry, with system I meant configuration of agents of course.

Dear Minh,

you may have a look into our Examples repository (dlr-ve / esy / amiris / Examples · GitLab) where we host parameterizations for Germany and Austria for the year 2019. There, you will also find all necessary data (including licence information) which may provides you with a convenient and helpful starting point to get to know our model AMIRIS.

After modifying the data, follow instructions at AMIRIS-Wiki to construct a new protobuf input file for AMIRIS.

In case of any questions, feel free to contact us!

Text and images licensed under CC BY 4.0Data licensed under CC0 1.0Code licensed under MITSite terms of serviceOpenmod mailing listOpenmod wiki. Openmod YouTube.