Current challenges in open source energy system modelling and how we can work together to find solutions

This breakout-group was unfortunately cancelled

• genre: break‑out‑group
  • title: Current challenges in open source energy system modelling and how we can work together to find solutions.
  • presenter: @sar_b, anyone who is interested
  • background:

At openmod we want to focus on the exchange between modelling teams and not mainly on how great individual energy system models are. Nevertheless, I find it very exciting to learn what the latest developments in the individual models are and what the current biggest challenges are. Based on short model presentations (3min per model) we will discuss where it makes most sense to collaborate and what opportunities there are to solve the challenges in a collaborative manner. The results of the workshop will of course be documented. If you want to present your model, please post the name of the model in this thread and add your handle.

5 Likes

With a heavy heart I have to withdraw my participation in the openmod workshop at very short notice. I will not be hosting this break‑out group. Can another person imagine to take over? If not, it will not take place. See you online or very soon at the next openmod workshop!