Collecting energy scenarios sources for many countries to integrate into life cycle assessments

Hello,

I am working on the integration of results coming from energy models / energy scenarios into life cycle assessments (LCA) to realize forward-looking environmental assessments.

The data that I am looking are mainly the composition of electricity mixes (and other energy sectors if available) for several years into the future (e.g. 2020, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050) with a geographical resolution at the country level or higher.

The supply chain/life cycle of a typical product analyzed with LCA is usually spread around the world. For this reason, I am trying to gather good quality, publicly available and reusable energy scenarios for as many countries as possible.

I would be grateful if you could share with me some links to sources for this type of data.

I have created a section in : https://wiki.openmod-initiative.org/wiki/Data (Prospective data) where I share what I have already found and plan to extend it with the outcome of this discussion.

Thank you in advance,

Laurent

1 Like